My book bucket list, enjoy reminiscing about your first book while going through my list :)

/
0 Comments



My book bucket list




1) Tinkle digest (All of the editions) - Dil toh bacha hai ji ;P 


2) Reader's Digest- My dad literally sat through the articles which i had to read out loud..phew!!

3) ‘Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) My summer vacation in 97' at my ancestral home in Aska,Orissa, India, television was a luxury item which my grandpa despised a lot. Alice became my best friend then!!


4)’ Letters from a Father to His Daughter The 1 Rupee book, which I so cherish given to me by my Grandfather.


 5) Train to Pakistan by Khushwant Singh's piece on the account of events that took place during partition.

6) ‘Sex scotch and scholarships again Khushwant's experiments with life in general and how damn courageous this man was.

7) From Sex to Super consciousness by Osho is a must read for everyone, and please it isn't an erotica!

8) Not without my Daughter by Betty Mahmoody an inspiring figure of grit & determination and Yes you don't want to mess with a MOM.


9) The Boy in the Striped Pajamas ‪#‎Hitler a figure of tyranny. Amazing, how even in the face of hatred, adversity and uncertainty children hold onto their innocence.

10) I Dare: Kiran Bedi. Biography of an Iron Lady.

11) Interpreter of Maladies Jhumpa Lahiri sometimes you want to read fictions and her writings are the best.


 12) Songs of Blood and Sword by Fatima Bhutto, my heart goes out to the most politically powerful yet tragic family which falls prey to Pakistan's ruthless power play. A must read!




There's more to come, keep waiting!!









You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.